I have finished the top of Alia's quilt. I think it turned out pretty good! I started sewing it at the beginning of August. So it only took a month to do it. It took awhile since I would only work on it when it was nap time or after the girls went to bed. Now I just have to get fabric for the back and quilt it all together. I am so excited to finally have it all done soon!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Half Way There
I have finished the top of Alia's quilt. I think it turned out pretty good! I started sewing it at the beginning of August. So it only took a month to do it. It took awhile since I would only work on it when it was nap time or after the girls went to bed. Now I just have to get fabric for the back and quilt it all together. I am so excited to finally have it all done soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It looks fabulous, Julie!
Julie! The quilt looks amazing! Maybe you can give me some pointers!
You are so talented...and it also takes a lot of patience to do a big project like that. You are amazing!
Impressive, Julie! I am jealous!!!
That is so awesome. I think we are all jealous of your abilities!!!
Marcie :)
Julie, your girls are so lucky that they have a mom as awesome as you!
Post a Comment