Tuesday, December 11, 2007
It Looks Like Christmas But It Doesn't Feel Like It
After days and days of being pressured by Katelyn, we finally put our Christmas tree up. We didn't get it up until Friday December 7th, which is really late considering as a child we always had the tradition of putting it up the day after Thanksgiving. But at least it is finally up! We
drove around our neighborhood so the girls could look at all of the Christmas lights one night and Alia said, "Fireworks!" Close, but not quite. She is so funny! Anyway, all I can say is what is up with this Georgia weather? It is December and it is 80 degrees outside! I really miss seeing snow around Christmas time. I think the last time I saw snow on the ground was back in January 2003 when Katelyn was only two months old and we were visiting my family in Utah. Anyway, here is a picture of my crazy little girls after we put the Christmas tree up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Julie! I saw your message on our blog, so I came to yours. I can't believe how big Katelyn is, it must be fun to have two little girls. Eden is five now too, the time has flown by since we were in Texas together. Sorry about your car accident, I hope you finish healing up quickly!
Wow I know how you feel Julie. Here in Houston it's been going back and forth from low 80's to the 50's!
I need the seasons too! That was one thing I didn't like about Texas when we were all there. I am glad to see that you and Lani found eachother! Merry Christmas and your tree is beautiful!
I can't believe that! Sometimes I WISH it was that warm still here in Utah, but I guess I really do love the snow for Christmas.
Post a Comment