

We had much to celebrate on Sunday. It was the First Day of Summer, Father's Day, and Travis' 33rd Birthday! Travis took Sunday night off from work so he was able to go to church with us. It was nice having more help with my girls during Sacrament Meeting. On the way home from church Katelyn said, "I knew it was going to be hot on the First Day of Summer!" Travis' mom made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner and then we had cupcakes and homemade ice cream to celebrate Travis' Birthday.
I think Alia really enjoyed the cupcakes!

Isn't she just a sweetie!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Travis, Happy Father's day and happy summer! :) The girls are so beautiful and big!
This is Mandi, by the way. I think I am signed in as Mike.
Oh Happy Day- your little family is so cute- love your girls smiles-
What a great picture of Alia! she is totally you! ever picture I see of her reminds me of you when you were little. That is too cute!
Happy Birthday Travis!
Post a Comment