Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eating, Tantrums, Pointing, And Filming

I swear Katelyn must be going through a growth spurt because she is eating so much lately. She reminds me of a teenage boy sometimes! Alia has been showing us lately how to throw the biggest temper tantrums. Oh what fun that is! Tara is really into pointing at things. It is so cute! There is a movie being filmed here in Las Cruces on one of the main highways. The first day they closed the roads it took me an hour to drop my girls off at school. It normally takes only 5-10 minutes. The roads aren't closed on all days but the filming will be going on for the whole month. It is lots of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mess! I hate traffic problems. We miss you guys!

Danielle said...

We do miss you!

Heather said...

Tantrums...ah, sounds like my almost 3 year old. She's truly your middle child huh? It's so cute that Tara is pointing! Dillon hasn't done that once. He claps and now walks, but no pointing and no waving. I love this stage our little ones are in!

Teresa said...

Oh, the stages that children go through....I so understand =)