Here are my little animals! Katelyn was going to be Snow White but then she changed her mind and decided to be a Cat. Alia is a little Ladybug and Tara a cute little Bunny! I love how I didn't have to buy any costumes this year. I was dressed all in black so Katelyn and Alia said I was a witch. Travis just wore his Texas Longhorns shirt and hat to be a fan. There was also a game on that night. Travis took the girls out trick or treating while Tara and I stayed home and passed out candy. Travis said people kept telling him the score while they were out. They just went around our neighborhood but came back with a ton of candy.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
Here are my little animals! Katelyn was going to be Snow White but then she changed her mind and decided to be a Cat. Alia is a little Ladybug and Tara a cute little Bunny! I love how I didn't have to buy any costumes this year. I was dressed all in black so Katelyn and Alia said I was a witch. Travis just wore his Texas Longhorns shirt and hat to be a fan. There was also a game on that night. Travis took the girls out trick or treating while Tara and I stayed home and passed out candy. Travis said people kept telling him the score while they were out. They just went around our neighborhood but came back with a ton of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They are so cute!
Adorable! That's awesome you didn't have to buy any costumes!
Cutest girls ever!
ahhhh, so cute!
perfect- they look adorable.
That is seriously the cutest bunny I have ever seen! And she has that famous Monroe smile!!
Post a Comment