On Friday we went to the Rio Grande Zoo, the Rio Grande Botanic Garden, and the Albuquerque Aquarium. We all loved the zoo. We got to see them feed the seals and sea lions. They had lots of zoo babies and I especially loved watching the baby orangutan play around. It was only two months older then Tara. It was so cute when we were looking at animals, Tara would make growling sounds for them. Because to her, everything that isn't human growls. She is just too cute! We took a train ride through the botanical gardens and to the aquarium. Tara fell asleep on the train ride so she missed seeing the whole aquarium. Which is really too bad because I think she would have really liked it. It was a fun day! We drove back home on Saturday. It was a fun trip!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Spring Break... part 2
On Friday we went to the Rio Grande Zoo, the Rio Grande Botanic Garden, and the Albuquerque Aquarium. We all loved the zoo. We got to see them feed the seals and sea lions. They had lots of zoo babies and I especially loved watching the baby orangutan play around. It was only two months older then Tara. It was so cute when we were looking at animals, Tara would make growling sounds for them. Because to her, everything that isn't human growls. She is just too cute! We took a train ride through the botanical gardens and to the aquarium. Tara fell asleep on the train ride so she missed seeing the whole aquarium. Which is really too bad because I think she would have really liked it. It was a fun day! We drove back home on Saturday. It was a fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cool trip. I told Jack that we should take a weekend trip somewhere. So, we are going to copy you sometime.
Post a Comment