Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Tara


I can't believe how fast Tara is growing. She is 15 1/2 months old now. Can you see all her teeth? She has eight now. The four in the front and then four molars. The other teeth have been ready to push through for awhile now, they are just taking their sweet time doing it. I took a few pictures of her today and she was all smiles! When I put the camera away she got mad. So I got it out again and there she was posing for the camera. I think all of my girls have learned early on to love the camera. She has learned to climb up on the furniture. When she gets up there she is so proud of herself. She usually wakes up between 6 and 7 every morning and is always so happy in the morning. She loves to brush her teeth and loves to laugh with her sisters. Her hair is getting longer and I just don't know if she will have curls like her sisters or not yet. I guess we will find out when it gets a little longer. She likes it when it is time to go and pick up her sisters from school. I will ask her if she wants to go and pick them up and she will get all excited and run to the door and wait for me. She is so fun to have around!

1 comment:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

How cute! Looks like she will have strait hair. She's adorable! They are so funny at this age. Gabriella is always cracking me up. She's a little bit of a bruiser too though, she always takes Keira's passy out of her mouth and runs away with it. And she loves to pull her hair. Girls so much drama! And fun too ; )