Here is a close up.
Tara went into nursery for the first time today. She did really well until the last five minutes when she started crying. She was getting tired. It is so weird not having her with me. I guess I can start bringing my scriptures now that I can actually stay in class and use them.

6 comments:
how pretty! and holy cow Nursery already? where has the time gone. although we were just talking about how in a year Nicholas will be in nursery with Brock! can't wait to see you guys!
Your house looks awesome, good luck with the move! I was just talking to another mom at church today about how weird it is to actually listen and participate in a church lesson again. Sounds like a good first day in Nursery!
HA! I finally get to bring my scriptures again too and I actually picked up the lesson manual for relief society (now that it's June and all). :D
I love the backsplash--very good idea. You will love having it!
Love it! Very nice. Wow you have a lot of outlets! Good luck on the move.
looks fabulous...you kitchen is great!
Post a Comment