Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Backyard



When we lived in Georgia and bought our first home, we seeded our backyard a few times and it never really grew too well.  So we decided that next time we bought a house we would have the yard sodded so that our kids could actually have some grass to play on.  So we decided to have Scenic Landscapes do our backyard.  I am so happy with how it turned out.  I love it!  They got it done so fast and we didn't have to do any of the work.  Which was really good because they were back there with pickaxes digging holes for the plants, the ground was that hard!  One good thing about having a small yard is that mowing the lawn will be so easy!  It took hours to mow our lawn in Georgia, here it will probably take five minutes!  Travis is going to love that!    

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Looks great! Mark wouldn't mind mowing that lawn! Nice

Teresa said...

I love green grass =) the rock wall in your back yard is fabulous.