We got to do lots of fun things in Utah including:
Meeting my nephew Nicholas and my new little twin nieces, Hailey and Kyra.
Meeting my nephew Nicholas and my new little twin nieces, Hailey and Kyra.
We were able to go to the temple with my mom and brother, Mark, while my sister, Tammy, watched my girls. We went to Thanksgiving Point and went through the corn maze, which Katelyn thought was boring. We went shopping
and played at the mall.
But my favorite part was just spending time with my family.

2 comments:
hey! did you forget that you got to meet your nephew Nicholas too? I guess I know who your favorite is! Just kidding LOve you Guys!
Opps! Sorry, I just didn't have a picture of my girls with him. I added more to the post. I love Nicholas, he is such a sweetie!
Post a Comment