Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Katelyn is Eight!

Katelyn turned eight years old on Tuesday the 16th.  On Saturday we decided to let her choose a place for dinner and she chose IHOP.  On Sunday we celebrated her birthday because Travis would be working all day on her birthday.  We had some really yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast and she opened her gifts after church.  Then we had a Coldstone cookie dough pie instead of cake.  It tastes so much better!  (Travis and I are not really cake lovers.)  On her actual birthday she brought in cookies to her school class to share and then I took her to Coldstone after school for her free ice cream.  ( Wow!  After typing this I noticed I mentioned mostly food!  That's funny!)  She has had a fun week so far!  She will be getting baptized this Sunday.  Can't wait!   

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Happy birthday Katelyn! Glad you had an awesome day. That coldstone pie sounds yummy! I prefer pie myself. Can't wait to see you Saturday night!

Danielle said...

We are big Katelyn fans in this house! I can't wait to see her baptism pictures.