On Saturday December 18th, our sweet little Tara turned two years old!
She didn't need any help opening her presents,
but she did need a little help blowing out her candles. Alia was very willing to help!
She loved her cake!
These past two years have just flown by. How can she already be two? I still can't get over how long her hair is! Katelyn and Alia both had really curly hair at this age and so it looked a lot shorter. Tara loves the color yellow and gets really excited about anything that is yellow. It is really cute. We will be waiting at the elementary school to pick up her sisters and the buses will be there and she will say, "Yellow! Bus!" When she is coloring she always wants a yellow crayon. It seems fitting for her to like yellow so much because she has always been such a bright and happy girl. She still loves babies and will always point them out wherever we are. She loves the wind. Even the very strong winds we get here. I think it is because we moved here during the windy season and she was a baby at the time and that is just something she remembers. Anyway, I could go on and on about her. She truly is a blessing in our lives and we love her so much!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tara! So glad you are such a joy to your parents. I love you too!
Post a Comment