Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Smart Girl

A few little things about Tara.

One night she wouldn't go to sleep.  So we just brought her downstairs to watch TV on the couch with us.  Then she goes over to the fridge and gets out a gogurt, then she got a bowl and a spoon out and went and sat at the table.  I guess she was hungry!

Another day she goes and opens the fridge and I just figure she is getting out her sippy cup to get a drink.  But no, she got out the hot dogs and a butter knife and is at the table trying to cut it into pieces.

What a smart girl!  We bought a lock for the fridge, I just need to remember to lock it!

Also, one morning she comes up to me and says, "Hi Mommy! How you do day?"  (How are you doing today?)  And then she says, "Good?"  I think it is just the cutest thing!

No comments: