We kind of celebrated Katelyn's birthday all week long! Last Saturday I took her out to Cold Stone for her free ice cream. She choose Oreo cream filling ice cream with Butterfinger in it. It was really sweet!
On Sunday we celebrated with the family and opened gifts since Travis would be working on her actual birthday. On Wednesday the 16th she turned 9 years old! We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and she took in treats to school for her classmates to enjoy. After school we visited the school book fair that was going on and bought a few books.
Then today we had a birthday party for her with her friends from church. We had a pizza lunch, played a few games, and then had cupcakes and ice cream. I think they had lots of fun!

3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is nine!
What a sweet little lady she is-
Happy Day
yeah for cold stone!!!! Happy birthday Katelyn we LOVE you!
Post a Comment