Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haircuts And Straight Hair

All of my girls and my hubby got haircuts on Saturday.  I got mine cut last week.  This was Tara's first time getting hers cut in the salon.  (I gave her her first haircut.)  She did amazingly well!  She sat there perfectly still the whole time.  She really loved the hairdryer!

When we got home Alia asked me to straighten her hair and so I did both Alia's hair and Katelyn's.  They look so different to me and grown up.  They love it and it only took 10 minutes each to do.  Alia also lost her front tooth on Thursday as you can tell from the pictures.




All ready for church this morning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute girls! They really do look different with straight hair.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty girls they are!