Saturday, September 1, 2012
Puppy
On Tuesday we got a puppy! I had promised my girls that once Tara was potty trained we could get a pet. Well she has been potty trained for awhile now, so it was time to get one. I asked them if they wanted to get a fish, but they said fish are boring. We thought about getting a cat, but Travis is allergic. So we ended up getting a puppy. We researched a lot about all the different breeds and decided to get a bullmastiff. Travis wanted a big dog. I once heard that you can tell how big the puppy will be by the size of his paws... well his are big! Anyway, we named him Sampson and he is 11 weeks old.
The girls love him and want to play with him all the time. Travis loves him too. I think his face is so cute. A puppy is a lot of work though. It is almost like having a new baby, but Travis gets up with him at night and not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Puppies bring so much fun to a family.
Enjoy =)
Post a Comment