Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Museums
On Saturday we decided to go to some local museums. We went to the Railroad Museum first. It was small, but fun! They had a train set that kids could play with and a big model with a moving train. We even got to see a real train go by when we were there! Then we went to lunch at La Posta de Mesilla. Very cool atmosphere and I loved that the waitresses were wearing traditional Mexican clothing. Then we went to The Museum of Nature & Science. It was in a new building and location and the kids loved it! They always like to see the live animals that they have there. Then we went to the Museum of Art because it was connected to the Nature and Science Museum. I wasn't too impressed though and kids didn't really like it so we didn't stay there long. It was nice just to get out of the house on a Saturday and all the museums were free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds like fun. I love that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment