Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Texas Vacation

We had so much fun in Texas visiting family!

On the way there we stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner.
Afterwards we played some checkers and sat in the rockers.

We had fun at the park!


We had fun in the pool!

We had a fun 4th of July.  We went to a car show and watched fireworks.




 We played some mini golf!

We had to get pictures after church on Sunday.  Jeff is a great photographer! 
 

It can't be all fun and games...I fell down the stairs while we were there and now I am sporting this orthopedic shoe.  The good thing is I didn't break my big toe, just sprained it.  
Also Katelyn hurt her toe the next day when it got slammed by a door.  Her toenail is healing quite nicely though.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

ha ha that boot made me laugh! cause it reminds me of when mom hurt her foot. not that it's funny but it is kind of. hope you feel better soon!