Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Tara's Quilt

I finally finished Tara's quilt for her bed!  I have made all three of my girls quilts.  They all have the same fabrics, but different patterns.  Katelyn got hers when she was 2 years old, Charlotte Alia got hers when she was 3 years old, and Tara will get hers for her 5th birthday next month.  I guess the more kids you have the longer it takes to get things done.  I started hand quilting it in August when the kids started school.  I tried to put in at least a few stitches every day.  I missed some days, but was able to quilt more on other days.  So the quilting took me three months to complete.  I can't wait to give it to her, she will be so happy!  Now on to my other projects!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is seriously awesome and I am envious. I have not progressed beyond a rag quilt.