Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister Jocelyn
so here goes...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Junior in high school
2. Hanging out with my friends
3. Dating
4. Homework
5. Babysitting

5 Things on my to do list for today:

1. Fast
2. Go to church
3. Turn in tithing
4. Make dinner
5. Spend time with my family
(It's Sunday, so not much on the to do list!)

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Granola bars
2. Yogurt
3. Chips and salsa
4. Licorice
5. Smoothies

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off everything (car, house, etc.)
2. Build a bigger house
3. Travel to fun places with my family
4. Donate to charity
5. Save for my children's future

3 Bad habits:

1. Teasing my husband
2. Procrastinating some things
3. A little impatient at times

5 Jobs I've had:

1. Daycare worker
2. Survey Taker
3. Manufacturing
4. Retail/Sales Cashier
5. And best of all a Mother

5 Things you probably don't know about me:

1. I like having a routine
2. I talk in my sleep, sometimes even scream, laugh, cry, etc.
3. I am not good with change
4. I hate green beans, but eat them anyway sometimes
5. When I drink water it has to be really cold or else it doesn't taste very good

Now I tag Katrina, Marcie, and Danielle. Have fun!

4 comments:

Nate and Annika Phillips said...

Totally remember you talking in your sleep! Do you remember that time at girls' camp you woke up screaming and the leaders came into our tent to make sure you were okay? I miss our childhoods!

McLerran Family said...

I think it is so funny that you talk in your sleep! My husband does it too and I get such a kick out of it!

Mandi said...

You could have fooled me that you don't do well with change! You seemed like such a sport when you guys came here for those few days with so much up in the air. We miss you guys!

Ferret said...

Too funny! On a side note, I love your wedding picture!