Today was a fun day! I took Katelyn and Alia to the mall today. We haven't been there for awhile and Katelyn always likes going there. Anyway, we browsed in a few stores and then I let them play at the little play place they now have. I don't know how long it has been there, but my girls absolutely loved it! At first Alia didn't want to play, but she quickly warmed up and was playing with Katelyn. I think they played there for about an hour and then it was time to look in more stores and get them something to eat. They love the pretzels from Auntie Anne's, so that is what we all had. Then we went outside and both of them were squealing with delight! A fountain! So of course we had to look at it for awhile and get a picture! Then we headed home. But can I say that both Katelyn and Alia were complete angels today! (This usually isn't the case, especially when we go to Walmart. Maybe I need to stop going there so often.) Anyway, it was in the 80's today so it was a nice day to be outside so we rode bikes for awhile, picked flowers, watched ladybugs, and enjoyed the nice little breeze. Then we were resting and watching tv and Alia fell asleep at 5:00 and she is still sleeping now at 9:30. I guess she is out for the night. I must have worn her out today.
Katelyn said this today and I thought I would share: "Mommy I wish I was a cat, because being a people is hard work. Being a cat is more fun. They don't need blankets and cats don't get scared." Of course this was after she watched Aristocats and had a scary dream last night, but I thought it was kind of funny.
And a few pictures from yesterday wearing their sunglasses. They are just cuties!

5 comments:
I love what Katelynn said about being a cat. I too would love to be a cat. It sounds like you had such a nice day enjoying the weather and getting out. I wish every day was like that.
Katelyn is so funny and they are both so cute!
What a fun filled "girls" day- I loved that you stopped to "smell" the flowers- and looked a lady bugs :}
They look so sweet! I'm glad you had such a great day with your girls. It sounds like a blast!
Can we switch kids sometimes? Yours are so sweet!
Post a Comment