Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Silly Katelyn!

Today Alia was acting really grumpy so we decided to make her lay down for a nap. She usually doesn't take naps anymore, but today she definitely needed one. She had gotten up three times during the night. I think it is because lately she has been having allergy issues. But who isn't here in Georgia. The pollen is so bad, our cars look yellow. Anyway, while she was napping we all did our own thing. Travis was on the computer, I was cutting squares for the jean blanket I am planning on making, and Katelyn was coloring and stamping. Well, while we were doing this the phone rang and I went into the kitchen to answer it and this is how I found Katelyn.... I think she had a little too much fun! She had even stamped on the back of her neck. She is so silly! Good thing it was bath night, but it didn't all come off and we have church tomorrow! Oh well, she just looks a little splotchy that's all.

7 comments:

Marcie Kump said...

That is too funny!

Me said...

just be grateful she confined her stamping to her body - little jack would have stamped the whole wall, the table, the floor, etc etc - not too mention the other kids as well!

Katrina said...

Thats so cute! Its something you wouldn't think to do.

Heather said...

That's awesome. You have to be careful when they get too quiet... it usually mean nothing good.

Jocelyn said...

I love stamps they're great. But stamps are for paper not your face. And you're right Katelyn is silly!

Lisa said...

haha...i did that same thing but to my brother when we were little!

Ferret said...

Too cute! What a silly girl!