Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Alia's 3rd Birthday





Alia turned three years old today. I can't believe that she is already three, where did all the time go? Anyway, today was a fun day! I don't think it could have gone any better. We did everything that Alia wanted to do today. She wanted to go to Putt Putt so that is where we went! We had lots of fun, but it was hot. (You can probably tell from Katelyn and Alia's red faces in the pictures.) Katelyn is pretty good at mini golf. She did better then me! I attempted to make a cake and the girls just loved it! I heard them talking to each other about how beautiful it was! Yes! That is all I wanted was for them to enjoy it! We had asked Alia what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "a present!" So we got her one and had Katelyn help us pick out a few other things for her too. Alia isn't too picky yet so that is good. We had a water balloon fight in the backyard. It was so much fun, but the balloons ran out way too fast. We had a BBQ for dinner and Alia ate so well. Which is rare for her lately. I had cut up some green apples and pears and put some slices on their plates to go with their meal and it was so cute seeing Alia bite into her slice of pear thinking it was an apple. She usually likes pears but she just couldn't eat her pear this time. It was pretty funny! The girls also rode their bikes outside for a bit too. We had a very fun day!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Alia!! We miss seeing you every week. We are glad you had a great birthday.

calls2003 said...

Happy Birthday Alia! I'm sure glad you look like your mom and not your dad. Whew!! - Vince