Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I have been thinking a lot about my mom and how wonderful she is. She has always been such a perfect example to me. Growing up I don't think I ever heard her complain about anything, or at least I don't remember it. When I think of her I always picture her happy and friendly to everyone. I have always been proud that she was my mom. I hope that someday I can be like her and that my children will look up to me as an example and remember me as a happy and fun mom. I love you mom! Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are the best!

Also with it being Mother's Day, I thought this would be the perfect time to let everyone know that I will be a mom again for the third time! That's right! We are expecting our third child in December! We are excited about it and feel very blessed.

12 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes, I've always looked up to your Mother and her example she is wonderful.
Happy Day ahead for you! What joy.

Lisa said...

I love your mom too! She is a GREAT woman!

Congrats on your baby news! Keep us posted!

Shari Davis said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!!

Trish said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I'm excited for y'all

Trish

calls2003 said...

Congrats on the new baby! And Good luck! -Vince

Katrina said...

Congratulations!
Love
Your Blog Stalker

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Julie - How exciting that you have a little one on the way! Hope we get to see your tummy grow! Congratulations!

Shari Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys:)
I love your mom she is so great!!!

Heather said...

Ha! I thought so after Marcie's comment on the other thread. Congrats! How fun that we're pg at the same time. Tell Travis to call Grandma - I asked her if you were and his dad didn't tell her. How fun!

Lani said...

Congratulations on the soon-to-be baby! Alia's birthday looks fun too!

Mandi said...

yea! Congrats, you guys- that is such exciting news!