Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eight

I was tagged by my sister Jocelyn

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My Family
2. My Church
3. Having an eternal family
4. Scrapbooking
5. Card Making
6. Sewing
7. Being Organized, I can't stand clutter!
8. Autumn

8 Words or Phases I say often:
1.
Your mom
2. It'll be alright
3. Oh Fudge
4. I Love You!
5. My back hurts
6. Wazzup!
7. I need some chapstick and lotion
8. To the max! (Thanks Jocelyn)

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1.
Travel fun places with my husband
2. See all my children get married in the temple
3. Build my dream home
4. Write the lyrics to a song
5. Finish my schooling
6. Learn to play the piano
7. Learn to crochet
8. Take some really good family pictures in the fall with all of the pretty colors

8 Things I currently want or need:
1.
A new comforter for my bed and new curtains
2. A new entertainment center
3. A bigger house for my growing family
4. A big magnet board like my mom has (It is sad because I can't find any here in GA)
5.
To catch up on my scrapbooks
6. Build up my food storage supply
7. A haircut
8. Get things more organized and ready for when the new baby comes

8 People to Tag:
1.
Mom
2. Karilyn
3. April
4. Julia
5. Jana B.
6. Shawna
7. Marcie
8. Danielle

No comments: