Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I Know I Know
I know I haven't posted anything lately, just haven't had anything that was blog worthy. Things are going well. Katelyn loves kindergarten and is doing well there. Alia plays really well while Katelyn is gone. I went to a Relief Society Presidency meeting today and Alia was so good. She just colored or played by herself the whole time. (The whole two hours). She was so good that you hardly knew she was there. We are getting excited for our trip to Utah coming up. I haven't been out to Utah to see my family in over two years, so it will be fun to see them all again. My pregnancy is going really well. I am in my 25th week and have been feeling pretty good lately. I get tired a lot but that is expected. I usually am asleep by 10:00 at the lasted every night. I just can't stay awake past then. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone though. By the end of December our third little girl should be here! Katelyn and Alia already love her and give her (my belly) hugs and kisses a lot. It is really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
can't wait for you guys to get here, we need to hit some of the craft stores together! only a few more days to go! :)
When are you coming out to utah?? You should post some pics of your growing tummy!!
Post a Comment