I was tagged by my sister, April.
8 Shows I love to watch.
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Friends
6. How I met your mother
7. 30 Minute Meals
8. Almost anything on the food network.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Fatz Cafe
5. Red Lobster
6. El Parral
7. Great Wraps
8. Firehouse Subs
8 Things that happened Yesterday
1. Katelyn's Birthday.
2. Went to church.
3. Made lunch for my family.
4. Took a nap.
5. Made cookies for Katelyn's kindergarten class.
6. Alia had no accidents!
7. Read some of my new Anita Stansfield book.
8. Was in bed before 10:00pm! (What can I say, being pregnant makes me really tired)
8 things on my wish list.
1. To have a healthy baby girl in December.
2. After I have my baby, to lose all of my pregnancy weight.
3. For my family to be happy.
4. To take a fun family trip somewhere.
5. To catch up on my scrapbooks.
6. Build up my food storage supply.
7. A bigger house for my growing family.
8. To have my entire house organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like your wish list. Wouldn't it be great to accomplish all that too!
We like some of the same restaurants-:} I could go for some Olive Garden for lunch- Yum
Post a Comment