I was tagged by my sister, Jocelyn.
1~Full Name? Travis Michael Monroe
2~How Long Have You Been Married? 8 Years
3~How Long Did We Date? Six Months
4~Who Eats The Most Sweets? We both do.
5~Who Said I Love You First? Travis did.
6~Who's Taller? Travis is, but only by one inch.
7~Who Sings Better? I do.
8~Who's Smarter? Depends on the subject.
9~Who Does The Laundry? I do.
10~Who Pays The Bills? Travis earns the money, then I pay the bills.
11~Who Sleeps On The Right Side Of The Bed? If you are looking at it, he does.
12~Who Mows The Lawn? Travis does most of the time, but I don't mind doing it.
13~Who Drives? We both do, but when we are together he does most of the time.
14~Who Admits They Are Wrong? We both do.
15~Who kissed Who First? Travis kissed me, but he sure waited long enough.
16~Who Asked Out Who First? Travis asked me out first.
17~Who Wears The Pants? Travis does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow #15! Very cute.
Post a Comment