Yesterday I took Tara in for a checkup. She now weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces (30%) and is 20 1/2 inches long (50%). So at three weeks old she has already gained 1 pound and 1/2 an inch! Last night Tara shocked me by only getting up once to eat. She had a good five hour stretch! I am sure it won't be like that every night though.
It is getting closer to when we move. We have begun packing up our stuff. When my mom was here she helped me with some of it. She also told me to try to pack a few boxes everyday so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. We have been getting quotes from the movers this week and now have our house up for sale. Hopefully it will sell soon. Anyway, we are keeping pretty busy with the baby and the upcoming move and everything else going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I bet you woke up wondering if Tara was breathing, or maybe you were enjoying the extra sleep. Sounds like she is growing fine. Good luck with all the packing and moving and selling the house. Hope it all works out well. Post some more pictures of Tara please. I miss all of you.
Post a Comment