Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tara's Blessing

Travis' family came out for Tara's blessing. The cousins had lots of fun playing together. Today at church Travis and I got released from our callings since this was our last Sunday in the ward before we move this week. I can't believe it is already here. Anyway, Tara's blessing was good and of course brought tears to my eyes. She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress. She truly is a blessing in our lives.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Julie,
Tara is so beautiful! I can't believe you guys are moving already! give all the girls a hug and a kiss from me and cousin Brock! {Brock loved these pics of Tara, he kept trying to touch the screen and give her kisses!} Good Luck with the move!

Teresa said...

What a sweet picture- and Tara is beautiful in her blessing dress-
I hope you do okay with the move and make lots of friends at your new home.
Be safe.

Bailey said...

She looks beautiful and that is a great family pic! Good luck on the move,hopefully everything goes well!

Heather said...

She really is so pretty. I was reading some other entries and I hope this Sunday went better than your first one back with the baby. :( Kids know when you can't drop everything and discipline them and they take full advantage of it don't they. Ayden's been doing that kind of stuff to me too. I think it's something you can definitely look back on and laugh about.

McLerran Family said...

What a cute family!