Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful!

How beautiful was our New Mexico sky last night? It was so pretty! Don't you just love it?
But it's not as beautiful as my little Tara! She is just a sweetie!
Tara used to hate to get her diaper changed and used to cry every time I changed it. But now almost every time I lay her on her changing table, she is all smiles! I just love it! She smiles a lot now. I just can't seem to get a picture of it though. She is also cooing a lot too. She really is a good baby!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Wow! Tara is really changing. I'd love to hear her little voice. She is beautiful. The skies are pretty too. Where's the house?

Jocelyn said...

how pretty! I love sunsets! Brock was one my lap when I checked in on your blog so he and I saw Tara's new picture at the same time, he was so happy, wanting to touch the screen and give her kisses! It was so cute to watch, I'm working on a little book for him with pictures of all his cousin's and aunts and uncles.

Danielle said...

I think she looks like Katelyn.