I got out one of the baby toys thinking Tara could enjoy it now. Well she liked the music it played and was able to kick the little toys hanging down with her feet. I also was able to capture a few smiles from her! She is such a cutie!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She has such a pretty little face! Love the smiles!
She has just the most perfect little round face- and her skin looks so soft- Sweet
for cute I love her little smile!
Tara is beautiful!!! Thanks for the pics. I recognize the quilt. And I love your new look for your blog. Getting adventurous, Julie!
She really does have such a pretty little, perfect face. I love that first one. I need to get something for Dillon to kick at - I think he'd love it.
Post a Comment