A few weeks ago our ward Relief Society had a service auction for Enrichment. I ended up being the highest bidder for an afternoon of swimming in a pool of one of the sisters. So we ended up going swimming today. It was so much fun! Our girls were really tired after we were done and Tara fell asleep as soon as we put her in her carseat. This was her first time swimming and she was exhausted. When we got home, we all watched the movie Jumanji while Tara slept. It has been a good day!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Swimming
A few weeks ago our ward Relief Society had a service auction for Enrichment. I ended up being the highest bidder for an afternoon of swimming in a pool of one of the sisters. So we ended up going swimming today. It was so much fun! Our girls were really tired after we were done and Tara fell asleep as soon as we put her in her carseat. This was her first time swimming and she was exhausted. When we got home, we all watched the movie Jumanji while Tara slept. It has been a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SOUNDS LIKE FUN! HER GRASS IS NICE, TOO!
Oh yeah, grass! Don't see it too often there. Tara is so cute in her Americana swimsuit. So glad Travis was with you too. Fun day!
How nice! A pool all to yourselves for a day. I'm sure the girls loved it.
Tara looks so cute! I love her swimming suit. I can't believe how big your girls are all getting.
And what a great idea for a service to be auctioned. We had our RS service auction last month and it was as fun as ever!
Post a Comment