Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOVE Blocks



Remember my earlier post here? Well I have finished three of them so far! I forgot to get a picture of the first one I made, but it was really cute and I used some really cute paper on it. Anyway, here are the other two that I have made. They are 2 inch blocks that I covered in paper, added some wood letters that I painted, and then some ribbon. (A little preview for my sisters!) I had so much fun making them! Now I only have two more things to make. I am not sure exactly what they will be or when they will be done, but I have five more months to finish!

Anyway, Tara pulled herself to standing today! I am amazed at how quickly she is learning to do things! I just LOVE her!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Wow! She's going to walking before you know it. Maybe she'll beat Jocelyn at 9 months! I love the blocks too!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Tara wants to keep up with the girls!