Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Check Up And A Calling

I took Alia to the doctor today to get her four year old well check up before she starts preschool next month. She is 37 pounds (50%) and 3 feet 6 inches tall (95%). That sounds about right! It looks like I am going to have some tall girls! She had to get three shots. I was shocked at how good she did! With every shot she said, "ouch!" But not a tear was shed! The doctor let her pick out four stickers.

Travis got a calling on Sunday as the assistant scout master. Since he isn't able to go to church very often because of his work, they decided to have him help out during the week. I think it will be good for him to be around some boys for a change, since he is surrounded be girls at home.

No comments: