Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It Is August Already

Tara now pulls herself to standing almost any chance she gets and does it like it is nothing. I am sure she will be walking early. Here is some proof of her new accomplishment:Katelyn got a haircut today. Her hair grows so fast and was just getting too long and very difficult to comb with all of those curls. I can tell Katelyn really loves it though, so that is good! Now Katelyn and Alia have the same length of hair!School starts in less then two weeks now! Katelyn will be going into first grade. Alia will be going to preschool this year. I am glad I have Tara to take care of during those times they are at school otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Travis is no longer working nights. We are so excited about this! No more trying to be quiet during the day while he sleeps! We can make as much noise as we want to now!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness your girls are growing up so fast-
Good luck with all the school stuff!