On Monday Katelyn started second grade and Alia had kindergarten orientation. Then today Alia had her first full day of kindergarten. Alia went right to her teacher this morning without a problem. I was a little worried because she has always been really clingy. I, on the other hand, always get emotional on the first day of school though.
Katelyn and Alia picked out their own clothes for the first day and I think my matching them all of the time has worn off on them. Now they choose to match a lot of the times on their own! I love it!
I will only have Tara home now while Katelyn and Alia are in school all day. Maybe I will be able to get more done now! While Tara took her nap today, I was able to get all my mending done and finish a baby blanket I had been working on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute skirts! So yesterday was the big day! They look so excited! Good luck getting some things done. That is always exciting!
They are so grown up! I can't believe it! Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment