Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today

While we were at church today, Tara decided she wanted to get to me.  Well Katelyn and her friend were sitting between Tara and I, Tara just walks right on top of their laps to get to me.  Nice.  Sorry Victoria.

At dinner, Katelyn says she doesn't like peaches and then she proceeds to eat two whole peaches!  I guess what she meant to say is that she doesn't like the fuzzy skin on the peaches.  Katelyn must be growing again, because she has been eating so much lately.  Alia hardly eats a thing, but that isn't new.  Tara wouldn't let me feed her.  I tried to give her something and she would get mad and just push it away.  Then Katelyn tries to feed her and Tara eats just fine.  I think I just found a new job for Katelyn!

Here is a picture of Katelyn and Alia on our sectional we bought when we moved into our house.  We love that the whole family can all sit on it.  My mom wanted to see it.  Are you happy now Mom?

I love when Tara lays down with her sisters!  It is so cute! 

1 comment:

marilyn said...

YES!!!! Sorry it took me so long to see your post. I've been living in my classroom the past 2 days. Love the new sectional! I can't believe how much Tara has grown!