Thursday, January 27, 2011
Flu Shots
Back in December right after I got the flu real bad, my girls got flu shots. I definitely did not want them to get what I had. Katelyn was lucky enough to just have the flu mist, but Tara and Alia both had to get shots. Since it was the first time Tara and Alia had flu shots they had to go back in one month and get another one. I took them in this week to get that second shot and Alia wanted to watch them give her the shot. We told her she could close her eyes, but she insisted on watching. She got teary eyed. When Tara was getting hers, she just covered her eyes. They gave her the shot and there was no reaction from her. Katelyn and Alia asked her if it hurt and she uncovered her eyes and said it did. But she didn't even have tears in her eyes! She is one brave little two year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember you doing the same thing Julie. I would take your for your shots and told you if you were brave we would go out for ice cream. That always did it for you!
Post a Comment