Thursday, April 14, 2011
My Little Monkey
Tara keeps reminding me of a little monkey. She is constantly climbing up on things and recently she has learned how to climb up on the kitchen and bathroom counters to get stuff that she wants. My other two girls didn't do this, or at least not as much. Everyone is different! She really likes to act like a puppy. She will say, "Me puppy!" and then started crawling around the floor barking like a puppy. It is really cute! I taught her what my name is, but I think that may have been a mistake. I am not sure I want her calling me, "Juwee" instead of mama. She recently learned how to say daddy instead of dada. Travis was playing on the wii yesterday and Tara was being his little cheerleader saying, "Go Daddy" in a british accent. How cute is that! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Katy crawls around and meows like a cat. I bet they would have fun together.
Nicholas is a monkey too! well and Brock but Nicholas is a total monkey! I think it's great when Brock says ryszard's name. he sounds so funny yelling for Ryshard! and although he knows jocelyn is my name he has yet to call me that. Tara is so cute hope we get to see you all this summer 53 days until I fly to Utah!
Post a Comment