Thursday, April 21, 2011
Urgent Care
Yesterday Tara scraped her toe pretty bad on this stack of extra ceramic tile we have in our garage as she was going for her little trike to play on. There was a lot of blood and the cut was pretty deep. We tried to get the blood to stop, but after 20 minutes we decided we needed to take her to a doctor. We weren't sure if it would need stitches or not. Tara kept crying and crying. While I held Tara and her toe, Travis got our neighbor to watch Katelyn and Alia so we could take Tara to and urgent care center. I am so glad we had someone near by we could trust with our girls so that we could take her. We both had to go since it was still bleeding and we needed to apply pressure to it while we drove there. The urgent care center wasn't very busy thankfully and we were able to go back pretty quickly. She ended up not having to get stitches, but they did put some of that good glue on it and bandaged it up. I am so glad it wasn't worse. With three kids, I don't think this will be the end of our drama! Katelyn was so sweet though. She said when she saw Tara's toe and heard her crying so much, that she went and said a prayer that she would be okay. I really believe that it helped. Alia is funny, she was crying during this and Travis asked her what was wrong. Alia said she was sad because she loved the sandals Tara was wearing and now they were ruined from all of the blood. It was okay though because we washed them off and they were saved! Silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like the crying about the sandals. Maybe you will have a fashionista on your hands.
So glad everything turned out fine....kids say the cutest things.
=)
Don't you love the drama! It could be worse, as YOU know.
Post a Comment