Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Few Things I'm Thankful For Today...

~ Ward Playgroup so I could get out of the house and have some adult conversation since Travis is away for the week. Also so my girls could have fun playing.

~ Warm weather so I could play outside with my girls.

~ Leftovers so I didn't have to cook.

~ A phone call from my husband.

~ Bath time so my girls could get clean again.

~ And a quiet moment. This doesn't happen very often, but isn't Alia so cute!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

adorable little picture- and great things to be thankful for- thanks for sharing.

Katrina said...

That is so cute! Don't you love watching your kids sleep. I think it is so amazing watching them and thinking how much they have grown. Its weird.

Jessica said...

I love the picture of Alia! What a sweety. So are you liking your ward and meeting new people? Hope so. We miss you!

Jocelyn said...

Alia looks so much like you! She is so cute! love you guys!

Heather said...

Thank heaven for small, quiet moments. I hope you all are doing well.

McLerran Family said...

Such a cute picture! Jake never falls asleep in random places. I wish he would!