Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Fun Weekend!

Travis' parents came down for the weekend. We had lots of fun while they were here! We got a family snapshot since I realized that our last family picture that had all of us in it was back in the summer of 2006 when we went out to visit my family in Utah. Sad huh? We were definitely due for a new one. We had lots of fun letting the girls play outside since the weather was real nice. They played in their little house, on their slide, on their riding toys, and we let them have a picnic outside as well. Katelyn also got a new big girl bike. She loves it!

I got a new calling last Sunday as the Relief Society Assistant Secretary. I am really excited about it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That does look like fun. I'm sure Aunt Suzie and Uncle Jack were thrilled to see the girls. It looks like everyone enjoyed it.

Teresa said...

Cute pic.- and how fun to get a new bike! I need to work on getting my family together for a picture-

Anonymous said...

Mom and I had a wonderful time playing with the girls and visiting with you and Travis. You beat me in updating the bloggs.

Jocelyn said...

have you ever noticed how you all smile the same way?? SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

McLerran Family said...

It's fun to have family visit and have an excuse to do fun things. I'm glad you had a good time.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

So glad you got such a fun calling ... and with the LADIES now :) So glad to see you guys are doing well! - Rachel