Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Checkups
I took Katelyn and Alia to the dentist today for their checkups. Katelyn did wonderful as usual. Still no cavities for her! She has always loved going to the dentist! I was a little worried about how Alia would do since this was her first checkup. The little stinker wouldn't even open her mouth for them to look at her teeth no matter how much I bribed her. I guess we will just try again in another six months. It is hard to get Alia to do a lot of things these days. Especially getting her to eat a meal. She won't even eat kid food. What is up with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hurrah for Katelyn! No cavaties. Good work mommy.
If it makes you feel any better, we are having the same problem with Brody and Bridger. They won't eat anything- not even pizza. It is frustrating when you have to bribe your kids to eat pizza...and it still doesn't work! I have given up- if they don't want to eat, they can go to bed hungry.
That is just a little funny because I am just picturing this at the dentist office. Hopefully you will be able to get he to open her mouth soon :)
Post a Comment