With the weather up in the 90's lately, I figured it was that time again to get out our little pool. Katelyn and Alia had so much fun! We were out there for about an hour and a half. We would have stayed longer but it was getting too hot and the stupid bees kept bugging us. Katelyn said she wishes that bees were nocturnal so they wouldn't bother us. I think that would be cool too since I don't really like them. Anyway, I took Alia to the doctor yesterday for her three year old checkup and she now weighs 33 1/2 pounds and is 39 inches tall. That is 75% for weight and 90% for height. Which doesn't surprise me, my girls are tall! The doctor said that her BMI is at 50%, so as he said: "she is perfect". Now for those of you who want to compare, Katelyn at age three only weighed 31 lbs 2 oz and was 38 inches tall.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
It's That Time Again
With the weather up in the 90's lately, I figured it was that time again to get out our little pool. Katelyn and Alia had so much fun! We were out there for about an hour and a half. We would have stayed longer but it was getting too hot and the stupid bees kept bugging us. Katelyn said she wishes that bees were nocturnal so they wouldn't bother us. I think that would be cool too since I don't really like them. Anyway, I took Alia to the doctor yesterday for her three year old checkup and she now weighs 33 1/2 pounds and is 39 inches tall. That is 75% for weight and 90% for height. Which doesn't surprise me, my girls are tall! The doctor said that her BMI is at 50%, so as he said: "she is perfect". Now for those of you who want to compare, Katelyn at age three only weighed 31 lbs 2 oz and was 38 inches tall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The girls are getting so big! And they are beautiful. They look like you Julie. Love, Grandma Marilyn
I can't believe its already in the 90's for you guys! Looks like the girls are having a blast!
You're so cute, Julie! I just love reading your blog!
I like reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your beautiful girls. I told Riley they were his cousins and he smiles at the pictures.
Post a Comment