I was tagged by my Aunt to take 10 pictures of things around my home....but with the catch that there be no prepping, primping or picking up. Hence you can see what things are like in
real life. So here are my 10.
1. My Fridge

Not too exciting. I just bought a ham for when we feed the missionaries this week.
2. A Closet

This is Travis' closet. His is usually the cleanest and least cluttered. Notice the toys that have been taken away from the kids.
3. The Kitchen Sink

It's not too clean but at least it doesn't have any dirty dishes in it.
4. A Toilet

Obviously this is the toilet my kids use. We still have a little one there because Alia likes to switch around what toilet she uses. Hey whatever it takes to make her go in the potty right?
5. My Favorite Shoes

I love these shoes for church or just casual. They are very comfy and don't have too much of a heel, I am tall enough already.
6. My Favorite Room

This is Katelyn's and Alia's room. I like it because it is not too cluttered and their beds were made all by themselves!
7. What My Kids Are Doing Right Now

Playing as usual. They were pretending to be lions in a lion den.
8. Laundry Pile

This is my kids laundry.
9. Self Portrait

Alia wanted to be in the picture too!
10. Dream Vacation




On a quiet beach somewhere just Travis and I.
Now I tag everyone who reads this! Have fun!
4 comments:
Thanks for playing along- Cute picture of the you and your girls playing- Oh to little again :}
Meant to say cute picture of you and I wish I was little again.
Must be my age- :}
I love the fact that your house was already clean! Your a great housewife!
are you sure you didn't pick up before taking pictures? That is pretty impressive.
Post a Comment