Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Have A Memory...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I remember when you came home and told us you and Travis were getting married. I think we all thought it was a little soon. But then we thought back about how much time you guys had spent together, and how much we all really liked him and got along and realized how perfect he was for you. And then there was the actual wedding day. You looked so happy and beautiful coming out of the temploe doors. what a great example of love the 2 of you were and still are!

Lisa said...

Julie...I remember a few different times when we would hang out at your house and sneek peeks at cute little michael fielding!! hahahaha

Unknown said...

I remember meeting you for the first time when you came to LA for Marcie & Jeff's wedding and stayed with us. I felt sorry for you having to do the drive from Utah with all those boys! They aren't the most well mannered bunch :)

Katrina said...

I remember the time that you and Jessica were locked in the Bastian's gate? I was so nervous that I just sat in the car with my eyes closed. Do you remember we met those guys and after we said I call you "Ju" then he asked if he could be Hitler?

janabigelow said...

I remember in high school some people thought we looked like sisters. It was a compliment to me because you are so beautiful!

Danielle said...

My favorite memory is when I said, "Well, life must never get boring with Travis," and you replied without missing a beat, "Sometimes it does." I also like it when you win at Settlers because it makes the guys so mad.

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

I remember when we stood next to each other in singing group wearing those fabulous cumber buns and bow ties...ha ha not the highlight of my life :) Please don't tell anyone!! ha ha