Tuesday, July 22, 2008
PARTY!
On Friday night we decided to have a little family party! I bought some frozen pizzas to have for dinner and stuff to make banana splits for dessert. We played some games and let the girls watch a movie. I also let them stay up past their bedtime. I gave them some of those glow bracelets and necklaces that you get around the fourth of July and they were loving it! We turned out all the lights in the house and they ran around with those glow things like CRAZY! And when I say Crazy I mean CRAZY! They were both just squealing with excitement and were so loud. After awhile I was so ready for them to go to bed. You could tell they were getting tired because they were starting to act really silly. I think it was between 9:30 and10:00 when they finally went to bed. I don't think we will do it again for awhile because the next day Alia woke up so grumpy and stayed that way almost the whole day. Katelyn was fine, but I think that maybe Alia wasn't quite old enough for this yet. It was fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
C'mon Mom. Once in awhile doesn't hurt. Sounds like they had fun. Can't wait to have the chance here. We're hoping.
What a fun idea!
Post a Comment