Here's how it works...for each question, look up the answer on google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so I can view yours. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment. Here's mine: (OH and P.S. I have a hard time with "favorites" so some of these are favorites at the moment.)
My Age

A Place I'd Like To Visit

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Object

My Favorite Food

My Favorite Animal

My Favorite Color

The Town Where I Was Born

The Town Where I Live

A Past Pet

A Past Love

My Best Friends Nickname

My Screen Name

My First Name

My Middle Name

(I don't have one)
My Last Name

One Of My Bad Habits

My First Job

My Grandmothers Name

My College Degree (What I Studied)

What I'm Doing Right Now

7 comments:
This post is way cute. You found some great pictures. My favorite is "My favorite color." That is so gorgeous. It makes me want to be there. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!
julie...that was really fun to look through! great pics!
I may have to do that sometime- I'm starting all my travels today- so won't have access to my home computer for awhile.
It was fun watching yours-
Julie, I did it! I guess I got a little bored. Actually, I needed a break from quilting and what better thing to do? It was really fun. I learned some things in the process. I hate that you can't edit comments, so I had to delete the first one. Sorry about that but sometimes I just can't spell.
okay so I did it too, but I didn't do it the right way.{what can I say I was trying to hurry and do it before brock woke up!} I somewhat scimmed through the instructions and didn't fully do the right thing! {plus I'm amazed you found such good images on the first results page} sorry. but it came out cute. I think!
Okay I totally had to do this one. It was so fun! What is your middle name though? The picture box is blank? I admit to cheating on my middle name - I had to. I did search in photobucket and used the first page there and got lucky. ;)
Post a Comment