Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

House

Here are pictures of our house finally. We really like having more space. We went from about 1500 square feet and one car garage to 2150 square feet with a two car garage. Now we can't park in the garage yet because we have all of our boxes in there still, but it will be nice when we can. Travis really likes having the rock landscape because that means not having to mow the lawn or watering it!
Front
Backyard
View from upstairs window
View of Organ Mountains from our front yard yesterday morning. Isn't it pretty!
View of the mountains yesterday afternoon.
It is very different from Georgia that's for sure. It is a lot less green, but it has some pretty mountains! We were driving through our neighborhood the other day and Katelyn asked how I knew where we lived because all of the houses look the same. I guess they kind of do because they are all stucco and a neutral color.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

I love getting into a new house and setting it up! Lots of work, but pretty fun. Good luck- hope you don't miss the green too much!

Danielle said...

It really is different. We miss having you guys nearby.

marilyn said...

The house looks big! Those mountains are amazing. Love the ruggedness. Now you have mountains to help you with directions. Can't wait to see the inside of the house.

Jessica said...

Cute house! I love it! I am used to the desert landscaping, stucco houses, and no greenery- Vegas is the same. I came to really rely on the mountains around me to feel safe. I miss the west!

Heather said...

Nice! Now you need to get it all decorated cute and show us more!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great house! When we start driving to Idaho and Utah to visit family we'll have to stop and see ya'll!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Oh it looks great :)